In-Line Rotary Saw Cross-Cut
Another quality and durable in-line cross-cut rotary saw from CM Machinery has recently been delivered and commissioned for our client in the UK.
The in-line rotary saw cross-cut machine uses a traversing rotating saw blade which can cut in either direction to give a fast cycle time for the cutting of profiled rigid plastic sheeting. The saw is mounted on a travelling carriage which synchronises to the continuously moving product during the cutting cycle.
- Positions in-line with existing profile sheeting production equipment
- Clamps product during cutting to promote clean and straight cutting
- Cross-cuts to required length without interruption to line feed
- Rotary blade cuts in both traversing directions
- Servo driven carriage synchronised to line speed
- Out-put feed rollers on variable drive and synchronised with line speed
- Fully enclosed within safety cage with external control system and controls
Telephone: (+44) 028 38333341 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web-site: www.cmmachinery.co.uk